This section will be updated as more questions come up. If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register/Create an Account & How to Upload a Video
How do I register on this website?
- Step 1
Click the "Contestants" button (next to the menu button on top of the page), and select log in.
- Step 2
On the log-in page, click "Create a new account" if YOU ARE NEW to this website and do you have a pre-existing account. Fill in all the entries and click the Submit button. If, you're returning, simply enter your log in email & password.
- If you're unable to log in, and yet you've signed up before, please click the "Recover Password" link.
- Step 3
Ensure to Check your Email for a confirmation link. Clicking it which will confirm and complete your registration.
How do I record a video for Uploading on the website?
- Use any of the available means of recording a video, that is to say, if you can access camera or camcorder; use it. You can also use a good quality smart phone to record your video. One thing you need to do is to ensure that you capture the audio well.
- You can use a computer to scale down your video (e.g. from higher than 1080p to either 1080p, 720p or 480p) or covert the video to the required format (MP4)
- Ensure that you have a clean and updated profile on the website before uploading.
- All uploaded content is subject to moderation to ensure that this platform isn't subject to abuse before it is published.
What are the Policies and Regulations against Sexual Harassment at Makerere University
Please visit this link to download the 2018 Policies and Regulations against Sexual Harassment approved for Makerere University.
How to Participate
- Register & Create a Contestant profile on this website.
- Create a short video along the theme: “Fighting against Sexual Harassment” Refer to the Eligibility & Participation section.
- Log in and Upload your video to this website, wait for it to be moderated & published.
- Once Published, it will be available for the public to View and Vote